Science for Seniors is a fun and fascinating continuing education course that is meant to inspire curiosity and learning. This course will guide you step by step in the use of everyday materials such as vinegar and baking soda to help residents discover their world. You’ll learn holiday science ideas from Valentine’s candy that floats to bringing a Halloween creature to life! And unfold before residents’ eyes how baby chicks breathe inside the solid egg shell.
- Improve cognitive function
- Pick interesting topics and locate supplies
- Planning scientific experiments with accurate scientific information and resource ideas.
- Recreate 12 easy scientific experiments with your residents.
- Reasons for Adding Science to Your Activity Calendar
- How to Setup and Run a Science Experiment
- Monthly Experiments